Dentistry which is a lucrative profession in India and includes dental care and correction is changing rapidly, creating many opportunities and challenges. With an increasing awareness of the importance of oral health care and introduction of new fields like periodentics, oral pathology and orthodontics the scope of dentistry has enhanced to a great extent. An always increasing lust for good looks in people is also inclining them towards dentists increasing its demand to many folds. Various career opportunities for students of BDS are with hospitals, public health centers, community health centers and also with educational institutions. Graduates of dentistry can also get job with the defense service. Students can also join forensic department for a more exciting career. Starting their own clinic is yet a good option with BDS students.
Eligibility Criteria for BDS
- He or she should complete age of 17 years on 31st December of the year of joining the course.
- Senior secondary examination with aggregate 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) in English, Physics Chemistry and biology. Appearing candidates for SSE examination are also eligible provided they clear SSE with mentioned marks before admission in any BDS course
Dental colleges in India
India has a good number of dental colleges and institutes which are popular for modern facilities and technologies which produces high class dentists every year. There are more than 200 good institutes all over India with approx 12000 seats. Qualifying paramedical test (PMT) at state or national level is the entry gate to these various colleges.
How we help you
- Assisting direct admission in BDS courses of medical colleges of your dream through NRI quota or management quota.
- Facilitate admission in BDS course through our expert counseling
- Based on your qualification, budget, and location preference our consultants will work to select the best institute/university which will satisfy your need and aspirants.
- Be it Study India or Abroad, we are the best to help you achieve your goals.